Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

5 day weekend?

This weekend started off as a really low-key weekend and became a great time.


It started with getting Good Friday off. I ended up not doing anything during the day except go to church in the evening (@4pm).



Saturday was a beautiful day! Went for a walk, got groceries and came home.
Clear skies + cold beer = amazing!

Sunday, I went to church with my roommate and watched a movie with her when we got home. She's sick =( Get well soon Lori! 


On Monday I woke up before 8.30 cause I was so excited about my day. Made Easter dinner!
Ham, mashed potatoes, steamed veggies, pasta!


Tuesday meant going back to work... It was IDOP! (international day of prayer) so that meant a day of praying and listening to people talk. That was alright but still work... the fun started with I got a call from Nicki asking if I wanted to go to the shooting range and watch the hockey game. Two things i love: guns and hockey.
9mm.  
Canucks vs Blackhawks. game 7
Hawks goal.
Celebration dance.
(aka. awkward tim)
ANNNDDDD... they lost... guess I have to tweet about it.
Now there is another round for me to boo the Canucks

Overall really relaxing, yet fun weekend!



To those who are going on trips soon. Have a great time and I'm praying for you. If you have any prayer requests, leave a comment or email me.





Anyways.... gotta go. Starting work tomorrow at 645am. Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Background is from: http://dearscotland.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/4-University-of-Glasgow.jpg