My name is Dicky To. I came from Hong Kong. I was so excited to come across your site while browsing Ricky's Like a Bur on a Dress. My family and I live in Chicago, Illinois and serve the Lord at a local church.
I graduated from a Christian university in Chicago some years ago. Now I work as a full time statistical programmer. I am not a student any more but I hope I can connect with all of you.
My blog http://dickyto.com features Christian articles and testimonies. I also have guest Christian authors post on my blog. You can also find me at http://facebook.com/DickyWaiHangTo
1 comments:
Nice post.
Hello Bonnie,
My name is Dicky To. I came from Hong Kong. I was so excited to come across your site while browsing Ricky's Like a Bur on a Dress. My family and I live in Chicago, Illinois and serve the Lord at a local church.
I graduated from a Christian university in Chicago some years ago. Now I work as a full time statistical programmer. I am not a student any more but I hope I can connect with all of you.
My blog http://dickyto.com features Christian articles and testimonies. I also have guest Christian authors post on my blog. You can also find me at http://facebook.com/DickyWaiHangTo
Nice to meet all of you here.
In Christ,
Dicky
Post a Comment