Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Creeping towards that breaking point

Being here not only means I don't get to see my friends. It also means I can't just pick up the phone and call them.

Sometimes all you need is to hear is a 
friendly, understanding voice on the other end.

When you are all riled up and have no one to talk to, those thoughts shoot every-which-way in your head till you rack up a good head-ache and an unsettled heart.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear this. If I see you on skype I'll try to make time to give you a call and we can chat!

Julie Huang said...

You can always give me a ring! I know I'm not the friend you'd want to talk to...but I'm here if you ever need an ear :)

Bonnie said...

Thanks guys! That really means a lot to me.

ps. Julie we should hang out.

Julie Huang said...

Come hang out in Vancouver!! haha okay fine, I can make a trip down to where you are :b when are you free? email me! I don't usually check people's pages for reply comments... I did today just to see if you replied :)

Post a Comment

 
Background is from: http://dearscotland.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/4-University-of-Glasgow.jpg