You are the most passive aggressive person I have ever met. Why must you treat me like a young child and talk to me like I don't understand anything?
I have been advised to ask a passive aggressive person a lot of questions, try to understand them and allow them to understand me. But you don't even give me the chance to open my mouth. My opinions or questions are not validated by you at all.
I know that there isn't much I can do but try to talk to you about it, ask more questions but more importantly, pray pray pray! I can talk and talk and talk about it, but only God can change hearts.
I hope one day in the near future, we will be able to sit down like mature adults to just talk and find a suitable solution. 'Talk' as in, conversation, back and forth, both parties get to voice their opinions and feel valued.
From a very frustrated and deflated youngin
0 comments:
Post a Comment