If you go to Design, Page Elements, In the box that says "Blog Posts" there should be an edit option. Check whichever boxes that may be causing this (I'm tempted to think it's the "show Share Buttons" box). Haha this may not be the problem though...since I'm pretty sure you know what you're doing. You can give me temporary access to your blog and I'll see if I can figure something out :)
1 comments:
If you go to Design, Page Elements, In the box that says "Blog Posts" there should be an edit option. Check whichever boxes that may be causing this (I'm tempted to think it's the "show Share Buttons" box). Haha this may not be the problem though...since I'm pretty sure you know what you're doing. You can give me temporary access to your blog and I'll see if I can figure something out :)
Post a Comment