Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

life is a balancing act.

Life is just going from one moment to the next and some of those moments suck.

How do you find the fine line of being real and being "PR safe".

I get criticized for being fake, for not sharing how I really feel. Yet when I do and sometime those emotions are raw and ugly I get called out for it. I know I'm just being looked out for but what do I do?


I sincerely apologize to those who may have found those words hurting




Where is this line? Why can't I find it?

2 comments:

Julie Park said...

=[ I definitely agree with you. Although I don't see how anyone could think that you're fake <3

p.s. I like your new background pic!! Daffodils are my 2nd most favourite flower =]

Bonnie said...

thanks love. but i guess you already noticed I changed it. lol. was bored one day and decided to look for a new picture.

since my blog is called 'dance in the rain' ive limited myself by only allowing pictures with rain in it. =)

Post a Comment

 
Background is from: http://dearscotland.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/4-University-of-Glasgow.jpg