Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

The past 12 hours

Recap of last 12 hours:

9.00pm-3.00am
     -A combination of work (I needed to edit the transcription I did yesterday)
      and watching videos so I would stay awake to work

3.00am-3:30am
     -Was about to go to bed but received a wall post from Wanda
          -Replied once which turned into a short back and forth response
     -Was about to go to bed again but Nicki replies to post
          -Becomes a full out conversation via facebook wall post comments which leads to skype

3.30am-5.00am
     -Skype Nicki and Wanda
          -Someone comes up with the crazy idea of breakfast at McDonalds
5.00am-6.30am
     -Skype Nicki only (while waiting for Wanda: she had a 5am meeting with some others)

6.30am-7.00am
     -Did a little work
     -Sometime between, falls asleep and wakes up

7.00am-8.00am
     -Gets ready to leave the house
     -Falls asleep on the couch while waiting for Nicki and Wanda

8.00am-9.30am
     -Nicki and Wanda arrive at my place and wake me up
     -We go to McDonalds
     -There was a creepy guy staring at me the entire time
          -when ever I would look that direction he would  look away...
     -Wanda wants a second hash brown so we convince Nicki to go see if she can still supersize
       Wanda's meal even though she already paid.
           -WIN! Nicki comes back with a free hasbrown
     -We hang out in the car for a bit while everyone looks like they are about to fall alseep
     -I come back home, write this post about our hilarious and outrageous morning adventures
     -Think seriously about taking a nap...

It's been decided, this will never happen again. 
     I love you ladies and I am going to miss you so much when I leave.
     I will also miss all our crazy McDonalds adventures.
    

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cool. And I'm pretty sure this escapade was an answer to prayer.

Post a Comment

 
Background is from: http://dearscotland.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/4-University-of-Glasgow.jpg