Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

My subconscious scares me

So I woke up this morning realizing i had probably the most embarrassing dream since i can remember.

I am sharing this with you because all i could do when i woke up was laugh out loud... and then think of the shear amount of shame this would bring me if i shared this with anyone.

But alas, if you're having a boring day, this may give you the chuckles.

Please dont judge me... too much.
I find myself standing in a place similar to an elementary school gym lined with rows of people in chairs. The stage was open and set up for a concert. In the distance, I know the band is singing a song and yet I'm not really hearing it or caring. So I walk out of the gym to sit on a bench. The bench was situated just perfectly that the person sitting on the bench could see the stage and the person on the stage could look out the open doors and see those on the bench.

As I sit there I finally notice who was singing on stage Justin Bieber.

I'm pretty sure that during my entire dream, I never heard him sing [thank God] but he sees us sitting on the bench outside of the auditorium and walks to the side of the stage. He unwraps something in clear plastic and hangs it to one of the stagehands.

At this point, my friend walks up towards the doorway to look around so i followed them. While standing in the doorway, the stagehand has finally made it to the back but finds that the two people previous on the bench is no longer there. Feeling a sense of obligation, I tell him it was us who was sitting but just got up to look around. That moment Justin Bieber walks over with this shelf on wheels (think a shelf in a pharmacy- about 5 feet tall with bottle and things all lined up on it). He wheels over this shelf and asks us if we want anything on it. From the looks of it, it is products that sponsors have given him to give away to people. So awkwardly, I look on what's on the shelf and end up choosing two things.

I say thank you and he walks away with his shelf on wheels.


Good Lord I am losing my marbles.

1 comments:

Ash said...

I think you've lost all of them a long time ago =P

Post a Comment

 
Background is from: http://dearscotland.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/4-University-of-Glasgow.jpg