We love you so much Bonnie. You're definitely strong enough to not do silly things I always do like isolate yourself. Of course some time to yourself is good, but I'm usually around on skype if you want to throw some inter-provincial punches at me! We're here for you, I'm praying for you.
2 comments:
:( A verse that I came across today that really encouraged me. I hope it helps you too...
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
matthew 5:3-4
We love you so much Bonnie. You're definitely strong enough to not do silly things I always do like isolate yourself. Of course some time to yourself is good, but I'm usually around on skype if you want to throw some inter-provincial punches at me! We're here for you, I'm praying for you.
Post a Comment