Have you ever had those dreams where you know you're asleep and you try so hard to scream and wake yourself up but can't? If you haven't you're lucky.
Last night, I stayed up working on my paper and eventually got too tired at 2 and went to bed. Being super tired, I started drifting to bed almost instantaneous. However, I wasn't able to just fall asleep, I entered that weird limbo state.
The state of limbo where you're aware that you're in a dream but dont have any power to change the situation, scream or wake yourself up. This (at least to me) is already a frightening place be, but last night it was ongoing and the situations seemed very real.
Whenever I feel asleep, I would face someone or something that tried to hurt me. Even after waking myself up, I would fall asleep to another struggle. Remember trying to scream to wake myself up while being drowned, another time while I was being smothered and another when I was being led from room to room in this crazy museum like structure.
Eventually, I just got up and spent a while in prayer, and turning on the radio, I was able to sleep. But tonight's gonna be interesting. Sometimes staying awake seems safer than closing your eyes and anticipating the next world you are going to enter.
0 comments:
Post a Comment