Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Favourites

Christmas is in 5 days! This is madness!
I'm still thinking passing accounting.
But i digress. 

Christmas time means CHRISTMAS MUSIC!



I've compiled a (totally not exhaustive) list of my favourite Christmas tunes.

If you are like me and still have exams. Good luck, and hopefully these songs will put you in a bit of the Christmas mood.



❅. White Christmas
❅. A Charlie Brown Christmas - Christmas Time is Here Song
❅. Baby, It's Cold Outside (for you GLEE fans!)
❅. Oh Holy Night
❅. All I Want For Christmas Is You
❅. Silent Night
❅. Where Are You Christmas?
❅. Christmas Shoes
❅. Band Aid - Do They Know its Christmas 1984
❅. Grown-Up Christmas List
❅. Blue Christmas


And this one just makes me laugh. If you don't know what to get someone for Christmas, there is some gold in this one. =D
❅. Bob and Doug Sing 12 Days of Christmas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Background is from: http://dearscotland.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/4-University-of-Glasgow.jpg