Why do I miss you so much? How is what I'm doing
going to contribute to my future?
Why are there pieces of my past I can't put down?
Do all bunnies eat leaves? Is this good for me?
Coming off the heels of two mighty dreadful days, more bad news came to light today. It's one of those problems that you know is so minuscule, so irrelevant in God's bigger picture. But right now, it just seems to rock the boat so much that you're just waiting for the moment you're going to be tossed overboard. Why is it that God tells us that he will never allow us to be in a situation that we can't handle but we still try to tackle everything on our own?
It is true, getting 20 percent on a quiz that's worth 5 percent of your final grade isn't going to be the turning point in one's life, but how one deals with it might just be. I for one, need to learn to look beyond these worldly problems and learn to keep my eyes on the cross.


0 comments:
Post a Comment