I know! It's technically already Feb 2, but it still counts as Feb 1 since I haven't gone to bed yet and I was up writing the last post (A sort of explanation of what I'm doing).
----------
Matthew 1
The first bit talks about the Genealogy of Jesus and it's cool to know how the bloodline of Jesus works and my brain draws a family tree as I read the passage but some of the names just go over my head.The verse I underlined in my Bible today is: verse 21.
"She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.”Joseph was told right off the bat that his child will "save their people from their sins". We are told that Jesus saves people from their sins right at the very beginning of the New Testament. How clearer can it be? That is his purpose and the definition of who he is, The Saviour. Why do we puny humans still doubt?
----------
If you had to live under the sea what kind of an animal would you be?
Seahorse.
Firstly, their name means horse+sea monster. How cool?
They even go through a "courtship stage".
Plus they're pretty.
(To learn more about Seahorses, go to the trusty Wikipedia page)

0 comments:
Post a Comment