Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Conference

Oh snap. I realized that I will be at conference between July 25 and the 28th.

But fear not loyal followers (or those who just stumbled on here...) I shall try the 'scheduled at..' button on this post and see if it appears. If it works, my posts shall appear when they should. It will be better than if I did it live cause I seem to forget every other day.

This should appear tomorrow at 3pm MST. [I didn't bother switching the time zones on my blog when I moved. I'll be back soon than you know. Whether you want me to be or not]

1 comments:

Julie Park said...

the scheduled posts definitely work!! lollll I do that if I get lazy or I'm in the mood to blog without a ton of posts at once! =D

Post a Comment

 
Background is from: http://dearscotland.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/4-University-of-Glasgow.jpg