Day 8 : What if you could choose how you were going to die, what would you choose your death to be?
So I'm not going to lie, since starting this blog challenge I've been waiting to answer this question.
Aside from my reminiscing about the Stampede yesterday I have decided this for a while now. Not that I constantly think about dying but how awesome would it be do be in a western shoot out or a good ol' western standoff.


2 comments:
No, it wouldn't be awesome because chances are they would hit you in a place that wouldn't kill you instantly and so you'd take a while to bleed out before dying. Or so one would presume.
If I was dueling someone, they better be talented enough to get a kill shot.
The other option would be getting taken down by a sniper shot.
Post a Comment