Day 12 : What if you could travel back in time, where would you go?
I need clarification on all the questions. Why must need this type of structure? Silly Bonnie.
Will I have to stay there forever? Or can I come back?
But I'm not good with normal travelling, I don't think I will do well with time travel.
So this is going to be really randomly and slightly odd. But my god-father told me that in ancient China, my last name 龔 was given to those who where important and close to him. So I would love to know how it would feel to be a daughter of a very important man in ancient China. I'd get to wear those crazy dresses and walk around all day doing nothing but feeling important. But I defs wouldn't stay long.
I don't know how true that "story" is. But my god-father is a well cultured man... i assume he knows what he's talking about.
0 comments:
Post a Comment