But if you were invisible, you could be like Ghostwriter and write things in front of people, like "Bonnie is precious. You should pay more attention to her," or "Love God. Love Bonnie." And then people would totally do it because they'd think it was a divine revelation or something!
Ok fine, I guess I'm missing the point because it wouldn't be the same because you'd want people to do it genuinely from their hearts.
Maybe just leave little reminders, then. Like, "When was the last time you talked to Bonnie?"
Come on... you're INVISIBLE! Gotta use it for SOMETHING!
1 comments:
But if you were invisible, you could be like Ghostwriter and write things in front of people, like "Bonnie is precious. You should pay more attention to her," or "Love God. Love Bonnie." And then people would totally do it because they'd think it was a divine revelation or something!
Ok fine, I guess I'm missing the point because it wouldn't be the same because you'd want people to do it genuinely from their hearts.
Maybe just leave little reminders, then. Like, "When was the last time you talked to Bonnie?"
Come on... you're INVISIBLE! Gotta use it for SOMETHING!
Post a Comment