Day 15 : What if you could stop a bad habit that you have, what would you stop?
Bad habits
Oh mans. I have way too many... (one which was pointed out to me by my grade 7/8s at church is that I sometime add unnecessary "s"es to my words. Ie: "Oh mans" from the beginning of this bit)
But one that I would stop if I could would be my ADD tendencies.
That would make focusing way easier.
--
Day 16 : What if you found a suitcase full of $1,000,000, what would you do?
First thing I would do is wonder who was so stupid to put a million dollars in a suitcase at all.
The only reason I can think of where someone puts a lot of cash in one place like this is a ransom payment. (Even drug dealers aren't that stupid). And if I found a ransom payment I would freak out. Cause I just caused something real bad to go down.
The second thing I would do is call the cops.
0 comments:
Post a Comment