Day 30! Took a while (and a lot of catch up for today) but we've made it! Miss Julie I really hope you dont for get about day 30 or do it late. This is the only day that matters! =)
Sorry. I've been slacking. But I have a good excuse! I am work! This is the conference my entire job has been leading to thus far! Game time! But yea. I'm gonna get on catching up now! =)
--
Day 25: What if you were given one million dollars, what would you buy?
One Million Dollars.
...Not that I would be ungrateful, but in this day and age one mill wont get you too far. Also will I have to pay taxes on it? (silly business kid)
But I would pay my student loans off, buy something nice but not crazy expensive and stick the rest in the bank for a rainy day.
--
Day 26: What if you were going to a deserted island and could only take three things with you, what would you take?
1. My Bible
2. A pen and some notebooks (how long am i going for?)
3. A boatload of water
And matches get an honourable mention.
--
Day 27: What if you were marooned on a desert island with one other person how would you survive?
Build a shelter, find food, make a fire, send smoke signals. Get off the island.
--
Day 28: What if you were walking through the forest and you suddenly saw a tiger, what would you do?
As stupid as this sounds, the first thing I think of is the story Jonny told when I was running and just ate it and tore open my palm. Rotating razor blades and tigers in the forest.
If I ran saw it in the forest, I would walk as quietly as a possibly could in the opposite direction the tiger is headed. Hopefully that's the direction I came from but if not the game plan would be lose the tiger, call for help, get out of there.
--
Day 29: What if your friend could not have a child, would you carry her child for her?
I really don't know. I guess it would have to depend who it is. But that would not be fun times to have to go through all 9 months of childbirth and not even have a child that belongs me.
--
Day 30: What kinds of problems would you have if you had to always tell the truth?
I wish I could say I would have no problems cause I always tell the truth, but alas I am human and make mistakes.
I am assuming that although I always have to tell the truth I don't have to say everything I think out loud.
But generally, I don't usually flat out lie to people. I generally lie but sugar coating things or leaving out things..
--
And now you know 30 random things about me
1 comments:
Holy cow! 41 posts in a month! That's impressive, the most I had was 36 (and I fasted from the computer for a week). Congrats on finishing a very interesting July read :) when I see you again in Calgary I'll tell you another story more epic than tigers and razorblades.
Post a Comment