Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 17: 25 hour days

Day 17 : What if you had 25-hour days (while everyone else continued to have 24-hour days), what would you do with the extra time?

It would depend on the day. 

But I would take my hour and try not to waste it.

I'm the queen of wasting time (esp here since I generally have no pressing issues I need to deal with like exams).

But I once heard this:
"Time, life, same thing."
Wasting your time is like wasting your life. I've tried to not waste my life/time but sometimes I still fail.

2 comments:

Ricky said...

These would have been great hot seat questions.

Bonnie said...

Lol. And now i'm answering them on my own free will.

Well im sure you'll run into other situations where you need to ask dumb questions, and when you do, you can think of my silly blog.

Post a Comment

 
Background is from: http://dearscotland.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/4-University-of-Glasgow.jpg